The Multi Photo Frame Casket is a beautiful way to pay tribute to your pet. With space for four 6×4″ photographs, the frame features a hidden compartment in the back that can hold all or some of your pet’s ashes. The frame has a modern black surround with a glass front and can be hung on the wall either horizontally or vertically.
Multi Photo Frame Casket Measurements
- External Measurements: 49cm x 19.35cm x 4.5cm
- Photo Measurements: 4 x 6×4″ photos
- Ashes Capacity: 1650cc or 1.65L
If you order a casket photo frame as part of your pet’s cremation at Dignity we can home the ashes here. If you are planning to do this yourself at home please follow the below instructions.
How to fill the ashes compartment
When you receive your frame casket you will see the self contained ashes compartment which is fitted into the rear of the frame. The ashes compartment is very easy to remove with turn-buckles. Once removed, a photo (or paw-print image) can be placed in the frame – just as you would with a normal photo frame.
- To place the ashes in the frame, lay the ashes compartment on a flat surface with the screw-on cover facing upwards.
- Using a screwdriver, remove the cover and put it to one side, making sure to keep the screws safe.
If your pet’s ashes have been returned to you in a bag, you can usually lay the bag into the compartment and level the ashes throughout the bag by moving the box from side to side. If your pet’s ashes are not already in a bag, or the bag is not the right size, there is one supplied with each frame.
- Once the ashes are levelled inside the compartment, re-attach the cover with the screws.
- Re-attach the ashes compartment to the back of the frame and fasten it securely with the turn-buckles.
Depending on the size and model of your frame it may be displayed vertically or horizontally and either free-standing, using the included stand, or wall-mounted, with the attached fittings (wall-fittings are not included).