Dog-Friendly Gardening by Karen Bush
Covering safety, planting, garden projects, and much more, this book is packed with practical advice and innovative ideas to help you and your dog enjoy your garden.
From dealing with the practicalities of escape-proof fencing, to discouraging unwanted toilet activities in the rockery, this book will help you solve the problems that other gardening and dog-care books don’t touch on. Green fingers are an asset, but not essential – these tips are useful for everyone. Whatever your budget or plot size, with a little effort and imagination you can create an attractive outdoor environment that will actively enhance your relationship with your dog; a place where you can enjoy playing and relaxing together.
- Essential information for dog owners and gardeners
- Have the best garden you can for you and your dog
- Keep your dog safe and enhance your relationship with him
- Create a stimulating outdoor environment you can both enjoy
- ‘Indoor’ gardens
- Know how to deal with garden emergencies
- Living areas for your dog in the garden
- Choose plants and deal with pests safely
- Activity area
- Remembering your canine companion