The Biotree Urn turns burial into regeneration and return to life through nature. It is a biodegradable urn designed to hold the ashes of your loved one or pet to aid the growth of a tree. It is a funeral urn built from biodegradable materials, cellulose and natural fibres. Inside the family can place a one of the provided seeds or sapling of your choice – transforming death into a return to life through nature. Each Small Biotree Urn includes a seed from 3 tree varieties.
Your purchase will have the following effect on our planet:
- You will be creating a natural habitat for animal life.
- Your Biotree will produce an average of 117kgs of oxygen a year.
- Your Biotree will reduce carbon dioxide production by an average of 21kgs a year.
- You will be actively reducing the adverse effects of traditional burial
Each Biotree Urn contains:
- Three indigenous tree species for you to choose from.
- A dehydrated soil disc filled with all the nutrients your Biotree requires.
- A Biotree memorial tag to geotag your Biotree Urns location and write an online memorial for your beloved animal friend.
- A Rhino Force bracelet.
- A Biotree ash bag specially designed to be compostable and environmentally friendly.
Find out more about Biotree Urns here.