There are several options to choose from. You have a choice of pre paying for your entry or ensuring your estate has the necessary funds to cover the fees after you have died. Pre paying reduces the cost and protects you from future price increases. You can also pre pay for your pet’s ashes to be scattered at Dignity in the same way. Please contact us on 01252 844572 or send us an email for more information on our pre-payment plan.
Click on the thumbnails below to see information and pricing about the different options available. A price chart is included at the bottom of this page.
It is important to understand that unlike most human cemeteries clients or relatives need to make an appointment prior to visiting the gardens or woodland at Dignity.
Visits must take place during normal business hours and appointments can be made by telephoning 01252 844572. Dignity Pet Crematorium reserves the right to refuse access to the Client at any time (for essential maintenance, inclement weather etc). See below for opening hours:
|Monday – Friday||9.00am - 5.30pm|
|Saturday||9.00am - 2.00pm|
|Sundays and Bank Holidays||Closed|
For your safety
Although pathways are provided and maintained clients should wear appropriate footwear and clothing. Anyone entering the site will be responsible for their own personal safety at all times. Please note that some disabled clients may have difficulty in accessing the Garden of Remembrance.
- Entrance into our Gardens or Natural Woodland is subject to acceptance of the standard terms and conditions.
- The human ashes scattering service is only available for clients of Dignity Pet Crematorium. I.E. pet owners who have had their pets individually cremated at Dignity Pet Crematorium. We regret that we cannot accept human ashes into our gardens for non-pet owners or for pet owners that have had their pet cremated elsewhere.
- Human ashes must be accompanied by a certificate of cremation.
- Once ashes have been scattered in our gardens they cannot be recovered.
- Any human ashes that are interred in the ground will require an exhumation license prior to removal or relocation
- Please contact us on 01252 844572 for more information.
|**Optional Memorial Licence Fee|
|Option||Pet/Human||Cost if Prepaid||Standard Cost||5 years||10 years||15 years||20 years|
in Natural Areas
|Pet||£35||£45||add £25||add £50||add £75||add £100|
|Human||£125||£135||add £25||add £50||add £75||add £100|
in Formal Areas
|Pet||£320||£335||Included||add £125||add £250||add £375|
|Human||£420||£435||Included||add £125||add £250||add £375|
|Natural Woodland||Pet||£40||£50||add £25||add £50||add £75||add £100|
|Human||£135||£145||add £25||add £50||add £75||add £100|
|Shared Memorial Bench / Bird Box||Pet||£250||£260||Included||add £30||add £60||add £90|
|Human||£350||£360||Included||add £30||add £60||add £90|
|Pet||£400||£415||Included||add £125||add £250||add £375|
|Human||£480||£495||Included||add £125||add £250||add £375|
| Pets &
|N/A||£335||£350||Included||add £125||add £250||add £375|
*The Natural scatter areas do not include a memorial as standard. The Memorial Licence Fee only applies if an approved Memorial is purchased.
**The overall cost of any of the above options will vary according to the Memorial you choose and the length of the Licence
*** Subject to space one or more sets of ashes can be placed in the same memorial Niche. Unfortunately we cannot alter the slate once made. If you wish to add extra names then you would need to pay for a new slate
NB The lower prepaid price only applies if the option is prepaid for in full. Owners can choose to pay smaller amounts over time using our prepayment plan but will pay the standard option cost when doing so.